The Very Worst Karaoke Songs Ever
In a recent poll covering thousands of karaoke fan they have revealed the most hated and despised out of all the karaoke songs so if you are thinking of adding one of these to your repertoire then you must certainly think again.
2. “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston
3. “I Feel Like A Woman” by Shania Twain
4. “How Am I Supposed to 룸알바 Live Without You” by Michael Bolton
5. “Oops I Did It Again” by Britney Spears
6. “My Heart Will Go On” by Celine Dion
7. “My Humps” by The Black Eyed Peas
8. “New York,The Very Worst Karaoke Songs Ever Articles New York” by Frank Sinatra
9. “Red Neck Woman” by Gretchen Wilson
10. “American Pie” by Don Mclean
I can understand the Macarena being there because even the original artists had a problem with actually singing it live and really you would need a cast of about 5 people to get it right. This one is a definite no no! I will always love you, my heart will go on and I feel like a woman are a bit surprising given that they are also quite popular ones also but maybe itâ€™s simply overkill. New York, New York is obvious once you have heard the Sinatra would you want to hear anyone else sing it?
I completely understand why American pie is here as I myself have been caught on the dance floor with this song and no matter how you try you just look like a total fool because it never really gets going properly and when it does it stops. This song is very annoying and would kill the mood in any venue. The Michael Bolton should never have been recorded and that is all I can say.
So when you go to a karaoke bar these are the top ten to avoid and to quote Celine Dion you must â€œThink Twice.â€� (Iâ€™d personally put that one at number 11!)